Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Missing Quick Pay and Check pay transaction when restoring DB to a previous backup

I had to restore a backup of my database, to my surprise and unlike QuickenBillPay, all the transactions I created with Quick Pay and Check Pay are not restored.

How do I find out what transactions are scheduled for processing? I used to be able to go to the web version of Quickenbillpay.com and see all the pending transactions that were scheduled.

This is a serious problem when restoring a previous version of a data base.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Hello @John Nastasi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

First, may I please ask that you navigate to Help > About Quicken provide the release.

To confirm, the file that was restored was a copy of the file that already contained these scheduled transactions-- and the date of the backup was not prior to these transactions being scheduled, correct?

Where are these missing from, is this from the bills and income tab or in the register or both?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.