Quicken Bill Manager problem

I successfully setup my checking account for Bill Manager and used Check Pay for several days. Yesterday I tried to add a new payment and it said something changed in my checking account (which nothing was changed) and it needed to re-verify the account. I tried to re-verify and it said something about an account conflict and to disable the account and re-verify. I did that and hit Save on the "Enable Payment Account" screen. I get an error message "Bill Pay Service provider service did not respond". I tried again today and still get the same error.

Answers

• JPSisters
    JPSisters Member
    BTW......my checking account now won't work for Check Pay or Quick Pay!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JPSisters

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include any error messages you have received verbatim if possible please include a screenshot as well.

Also, what is the name of the bank that this financial institution is held at, also, what type of account is this?

Last, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and title the subject with the error that you have received  "Bill Pay Service provider service did not respond" and send the logs, this will help our teams to research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • JPSisters
    JPSisters Member
    I spent 30 minutes documenting step by step what happened under Help/Report a Problem. I hit the key to submit the report and got an error message "Cannot submit report at this time." I give up......switching to Wells Fargo bill pay service.
This discussion has been closed.