Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Problem: One Step Update Summary Incorrect after updating

After updating, One Step Update Summary says on various accounts "0 New Transactions", yet when I click on it the detail says I have "2 Transactions to Review and Verify".
Quicken for Windows R28.18

Best Answers

• Hassayampa Slim
    Hassayampa Slim Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Have been checking the registers before doing the One Step Update, and so far the problem has not shown up again.  So maybe somehow they were previously entered there but not reviewed... not sure how that happens though.
    For the time being I'll consider this one closed and thanks to Sherlock for the response.

Answers

• Hassayampa Slim
    Perhaps... I will start checking the registers before I do the One Step Update. Weekend, so probably won't be able to check it out until Mondat/Tuesday. Thanks 
  • Hassayampa Slim
    Accepted Answer
    Have been checking the registers before doing the One Step Update, and so far the problem has not shown up again.  So maybe somehow they were previously entered there but not reviewed... not sure how that happens though.
    For the time being I'll consider this one closed and thanks to Sherlock for the response.