Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Macy's American Express not updating

I just added Macy's American Express card to onlline bills, and it is not connecting/updating. I am attaching a pic of the issue.

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these difficulties in Quicken.

I have gone ahead and taken a look at your Online Biller Profile and I see that Macy's has a message stating "We're working on linking Macy's. We'll let you know if we need anything else." So it does appear that this is still being processed and/or may not be a supported Biller as of yet.

Any further inquiries regarding this would need to be made to the Biller directly. However, if you wouldn't mind doing so, please navigate to Help>Report a Problem and submit the information to Quicken as well, so that our Teams may also have the data.

Please be sure to leave all boxes checked, as well as include a description of the specific issue that's occurring.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just submitted a problem report. Thanks.