Edit Online Biller Names and/or Add a designator for Biller Online Manual vs. Auto Pay

It would be nice if we could edit the names of Online Billers in the BILLS & INCOME>Bills module. For example I would like to put a memo in the name that tells me whether or not I have "Auto Pay" set up for each biller. Otherwise, I have to remember which I don't, so I have to go and check. A reminder in the name, or on the line would be a big help. I have had to convert some online billers to manual so I know they are "Auto Pay" which I then loose the link to pull down online amounts and the nice little icon graphic.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• phmassie
    phmassie Member ✭✭
    When I say "I have had to convert some online billers to manual so I know they are "Auto Pay" which I then loose the link to pull down online amounts". I mean I have to convert them to "Manual" within Quicken instead of using the "Online" features from Quicken. I still Auto Pay them on their online billing site, but they show up in Quicken as if I Manually added them to the Bills module within Quicken. I hate losing the link to Online features, but need to know Auto Pay vs. Manual Pay more importantly.
  • hansoncarla
    hansoncarla Member
    edited November 2020
    I use auto-enter bill reminders and use the reference column to enter Charge, Payment, Refund and so forth, but I have to add that manually after the bill is auto entered. Is there a way to add that text in Bill Reminders setup of a reoccurring bill?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @hansoncarla

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question! The reference column is currently unavailable when creating a bill reminder.

I have gone ahead and changed your post to an Idea thread so that others may add their vote.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~