Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Edit Online Biller Names and/or Add a designator for Biller Online Manual vs. Auto Pay

It would be nice if we could edit the names of Online Billers in the BILLS & INCOME>Bills module. For example I would like to put a memo in the name that tells me whether or not I have "Auto Pay" set up for each biller. Otherwise, I have to remember which I don't, so I have to go and check. A reminder in the name, or on the line would be a big help. I have had to convert some online billers to manual so I know they are "Auto Pay" which I then loose the link to pull down online amounts and the nice little icon graphic.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• phmassiephmassie Member ✭✭
    When I say "I have had to convert some online billers to manual so I know they are "Auto Pay" which I then loose the link to pull down online amounts". I mean I have to convert them to "Manual" within Quicken instead of using the "Online" features from Quicken. I still Auto Pay them on their online billing site, but they show up in Quicken as if I Manually added them to the Bills module within Quicken. I hate losing the link to Online features, but need to know Auto Pay vs. Manual Pay more importantly.