Downloading Transactions from BofA

This discussion was created from comments split from: BOA update does not download recent cleared transactions.

Comments

• suzuki24h
    suzuki24h Member
    Interesting that someone else is having issues with BOA download transactions. During the last update, I shouldn't done it, from Quicken I now end up having all of the BOA transactions downloaded, including those "processing". I cannot reconcile my checking account for th life of me and cannot find what type of setting has gone off the rails. I didn't have this issue since suing Quicken Mac for probably 10+ years!! HELP... anyone knows what has happened and how I can fix.
  • Chuck P
    Chuck P Member ✭✭
    Me either. Thought it was just me. I'm going batty trying to reconcile accounts.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @suzuki24h and @Chuck Pfeiffer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

Please take a moment to navigate to Help > About Quicken and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

If this began after an update, have you tried restoring a backup prior to this occurring?

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.