Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Allow Check Pay Transactions to be scheduled for next month when this month's quota has been reached

For example I have exhausted all my Check Pay transactions for the month of August. Quicken will not all me to schedule a Check Pay transaction for September. I see this more of a bug fix.

I haven't reached my quota for Quick Pay transactions so the same limitation may apply to them as well. If so, this should be fixed as well.

Thank you
8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• dpfrenchdpfrench Member ✭✭
    I agree with above, or provide a way to purchase 1-2 more per month
  • shredder110shredder110 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    > @HJR said:
    > For example I have exhausted all my Check Pay transactions for the month of August. Quicken will not all me to schedule a Check Pay transaction for September. I see this more of a bug fix.
    >
    > I haven't reached my quota for Quick Pay transactions so the same limitation may apply to them as well. If so, this should be fixed as well.
    >
    > Thank you

[Removed-Language]  Also please let me buy more of each. 12 online payments and 6 check payments is now where near enough...i had to use a real check to pay a bill. First time in many years. Never had to do that using the old Bill Pay system.. This new bill pay system so far is terrible and flaky. many times it will not download the bill even though i am holding it in my hand!
    Shredder
  • I too have reached my limit too easily. Not sure if there's a way to buy more since nothing pops up. I'm finding this new service to be "horrible". Give me back the old Quicken pay service.