Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

State Farm Quick Pay

Has anyone else gotten State Farm insurance and banking to work with QuickPay. I keep getting the error saying my account is locked out but it is not. I called and talked to State Farm tech support and they don't have any idea why it is not working.

Answers

• driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    I did a search and see that this has been an issue for several others as well but I don't see a resolution
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

There is a known issue connecting with State Farm online bills, an escalation has been opened with our Service Providers who are working with State Farm to restore access.

At this time we do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, however, this issue has been ongoing for quite some time and can be followed here.

In the meantime, I would recommend tracking the biller manually.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    I am actually just trying to pay with Quickpay so I do not have to use checkpay.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for the response and clarification on what you are needing from Quicken.

Unfortunately, this biller cannot be connected in Quicken at this time due to an ongoing connective tissue.

There is no ETA that I am able to provide of when this will be available, I would consider other methods of paying this bill due to the length of which this may be unavailable. 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    Can I assume that you are working on this because State Farm is now consuming 2 of my precious check pay vendor spots that I would like to reserve for other smaller companies that are not as large as StateFarm and do not have a web presence?
  • gregtb
    gregtb Member
    edited September 2020
    [Removed-Off Topic]
This discussion has been closed.