Home Quicken on the Web Errors and Troubleshooting (Quicken on the Web)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Discover$25 charges not downloading

All charges that equal $25.00 are not downloading for the past few months and I have to manually enter them.

Comments

• jrich75jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Is there something unusual or unique about these charges?  I don't see a similar issue with Discover Card downloads.
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    khahn said:
    All charges that equal $25.00 are not downloading for the past few months and I have to manually enter them.

Which Quicken "flavor" are you looking at to find these downloaded transactions? Quicken for Windows, Quicken for Mac, the Quicken Web browser companion app or Quicken Mobile on the smartphone?
    I would start with the Quicken data on your desktop/laptop computer (Windows or Mac) to hunt down those missing transactions. Whatever appears in the web or phone apps depends on the data in Quicken Windows/Mac.
  • khahnkhahn Member
    I am using Quicken for Windows on laptop. It isn't there at all as it doesn't reconcile to Discover. So not a matter of "finding" it but rather why doesn't it download with the other transactions? Thanks!
  • khahnkhahn Member
    Yes there is something unique as they are all from gasoline purchases but they are from different locations and various companies.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited August 2020
    In your Discover account, click the Gear icon on the far right, across from the account name, click Register columns and check "Downloaded ID".
    This will display the Transaction ID for any transactions that have been downloaded. Find the last $25 transaction that has one.
    Then, do HELP, Log Files, OFX Log.   Save that to your desktop and open it with WordPad or NotePad (NOT MS Word).
    Search that entire file for the TransID that you previously found.  Do any show up?  How many.
    My suspicion here is that Discover is duplicating the TransID and since that's what Q uses to find duplicate transactions ... then all of these $25s are being rejected as duplicates.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.