Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Mutual Fund Quotes Delayed/Not Updating

Comments

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a better discussion on this? I am not finding it.

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as @ps56k
    At 6:40 CDT (Chicago) no Mutual Funds closing quotes

Quicken Windows Deluxe (Subscription)
    Windows 10 Pro 20H2

• LMSS4100
    LMSS4100 Member
    I downloaded stock quotes after mkt closed and then tried to download mutual funds at 7 pm EDT. This is the 2 nd day with this problem.
    I am on latest R28.18
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LMSS4100
    LMSS4100 Member
    Usually mutual fund quotes have been available before 6:30 pm eastern.. except for a few stragglers. The first day I manually posted each MF. Today I’ll wait til later or overnight
  • youngyou22311
    youngyou22311 Member ✭✭
    I recently upgrade to the newest version (R28.18) and thought this was resolved. But I still can't download mutual fund price since 8/21/2020. Regular stock prices and some ETF are downloaded properly. Any help?
  • Scott Baines
    Scott Baines Member ✭✭
    still not updating prices as of 8/24/20. when is this getting fixed?
  • Same for me. Not working today 8/24/20
  • George
    George Member ✭✭
    No mutual fund updates on 8/24.
  • Jacksonx3
    Jacksonx3 Member
    No Mutual fund price updates 8/24 8:30PM. Version 5.17.5 (Build 517.34953.100)
  • LMSS4100
    LMSS4100 Member
    yes... same for me Fri 08/21 and Mon 08/24 . On Fri I manually posted the quotes. Today I'll wait.
    Can not download MF quotes. Seems as if it happened right after the R28.18 update.
  • Rick20
    Rick20 Member ✭✭✭
    Mutual fund prices are not updating. This is not a pricing issue but a price feed issue. Quicken needs to subscribe to a different pricing service.
  • Ajay2020
    Ajay2020 Member
    Mine stopped updating mutual funds about 10 days to 2 weeks ago. Is there an OFFICIAL Quicken response to this widespread issue?

This is frustrating, as the major part of paying an annual subscription fee is for this downloading/updating service. If it has been discontinued, or if it continues to be less than fully operational as it used to be, the value of a subscription disappears. In that case, Quicken becomes Vapor Ware to me.
  • hlafevers
    hlafevers Member
    What the hell is going on? Unable to download/update my mutual funds and stock!!!! I've been having this problem for a week or so!!!!
  • timl62
    timl62 Member ✭✭
    Mutual fund prices are not updating properly in the current version of Quicken for Windows (R28.18). This is a pretty basic functionality.
  • e2fletch
    e2fletch Member ✭✭
    Is anyone else having this problem?. This is the latest this has ever occurred in my experience. All mutual funds in my watch list have no price updates -- irrespective of the fund company. This is getting old. Using Windows subscription version R28.18 Build 27.1.28.18.
  • nuttika
    nuttika Member ✭✭
    I am clicking update and it says it updated successfully. It is not updating any mutual funds intermittently. Some days it updates and again today it didn't update again. This is happening on my fidelity mutual funds and my DA Davidson mutual funds as well. It is updating Stocks. I don't see what you are seeing (preferences) on my application. I am on a windows platform.
  • mdo
    mdo Member
    Agree!
  • JohnMartiJ
    JohnMartiJ Member ✭✭
    Yes, I'm have the same problem on my mac
  • TWMCG
    TWMCG Member ✭✭
    Same for me - Windows desktop, as well as iOS Apple phone and iPads apps. First noticed last week.
  • artstaf
    artstaf Member
    the portfolio update worked consistently until about two weeks ago when it (often, but not always) would seem to be working but then return no changes
  • TWMCG
    TWMCG Member ✭✭
    Ditto
  • hlafevers
    hlafevers Member
    Same here. Has anyone called Quicken to determine what the problem is?
  • TWMCG
    TWMCG Member ✭✭
    Same issue exists with iOS apps as well - iPhone and iPad. Getting stocks but no mutual funds....
  • hlafevers
    hlafevers Member
    edited August 2020
    [removed - language] right!!!
  • Dennis Freeman
    Dennis Freeman Member ✭✭
    Most of my investments are with Merrill Lynch. These are updated appropriately. Since the last update of Quicken, my outside assets generally need to be updated manually. I have checked all of my accounts and assets in the update register, and this continues to happen. Anyone else seeing this?
  • TWMCG
    TWMCG Member ✭✭
    Started last week. Now just mutual funds prices are not updating. Stocks and ETFs ok. Seeing it in iOS iPhone and iPad apps. I understand desktop has same issue.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    this is a known issue - there is another thread on this.  I think this issue goes beyond Quicken because I tried looking up some of my mutual funds on Yahoo - and the same problem there as well.  normally, most all the prices are updated around 6:15 ET. it's been that way for years. 
  • ceeyloc2
    ceeyloc2 Member
    It's an ongoing issue that's been escalated to the Alerts & Known Product Issues category, (see categories on the left column). I'm having the same problem using Version R28.18 Build 27.1.28.18
  • Dennis Freeman
    Dennis Freeman Member ✭✭
    Even after I have looked up the NAV of my other mutual fund accounts and stocks, and have the updated prices, Quicken still does not see the updates. Where does Quicken look for update prices?
This discussion has been closed.