Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Mutual Fund Quotes Delayed/Not Updating

Comments

• Alvin Somers
    Alvin Somers Member ✭✭
    There should be a way for Quicken to have a mesage come up on the program when problems lke this occur. They have no problem sending us information which refers to updates or new offers
    AMS
  • Waiting for MONTHS & MONTHS of suppressing the dang Quicken WIN login window. No for ~ 1 week the 3rd partying investment (Mutual Funds) pricing can't get calculated & be downloadable hours & hours after Market Close. Please Fix it Quicken !
  • Dennis Freeman
    Dennis Freeman Member ✭✭
    Thanks for pointing me to the other thread. I will follow that one to see what happens.
    All the best to you,
    Denny
  • rayseidlinger
    rayseidlinger Member ✭✭
    This download issue has been happening consistently for a considerable time. It is fixed and then a new iteration of the program creates the issue over. I have used quicken for numerous years and it, quicken, continues to decline in consistency and the value it offers.
  • canoll
    canoll Member ✭✭
    I've had the same problem for days. Apparently it's not only Quicken as I've done general internet searches for mutual fund share prices and they only have the previous days. So much for technology and progress! I'd love to go back in time when such things actually worked and could be relied upon. I'm 65 years old and NEVER experienced such.
  • Can't update mutual fund prices on 8/24. Same problem (delayed) on 8/21. What gives?
  • e2fletch
    e2fletch Member ✭✭
    Thanks. Maybe it's part of what is going to get fixed on 8/26. Glad to know it's not just something at my end.
  • It would be nice if Quicken sent out an Email when this occurs, so customers don't have to waste a lot of time trying to figure out if it is something wrong in their software or computer. This happened last Friday also. The main reason I have Quicken is for the portfolio tracking. If this doesn't work, there is no reason to have it.
  • yogierra
    yogierra Member
    edited August 2020
    [removed - disruptive]
     I as I am sure others have used Quicken for years and rely on it especially for updating prices in our portfolio. I have never seen a problem like this last as long as it has with no apparent resolution forthcoming.
  • Same problem. Stocks will update, but not mutual funds. Any solution?
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. It is toast for me. 7:45 and still will not update for today.
  • Rick2
    Rick2 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    [removed - inaccurate/violation of community guidelines]
  • NealT
    NealT Member ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    It's been happening for a while now [removed - inaccurate/disruptive] 
  • Gomer
    Gomer Member ✭✭
    Same here. Mutual funds are not updating. Logged onto Quicken investment site and the quotes for Mutual funds are still for 8/21/20. Today is 8/24/20. What is up with that? They need to get this fixed. I am on the West Coast and it is currently 9:00pm and still cannot update. This has been an issue for at least a month for me.
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    I found if you complete a full One Step Update, mutual funds update.  Maybe coincidence and they finally posted a few seconds after I tried the Update Quotes?
  • wdttyler
    wdttyler Member
    Having trouble updating closing NAV for funds and etf's. Been going on for days. When will it be fixed?
  • SKeyser
    SKeyser Member ✭✭
    Missing my mutual fund data tonight, too. 9:30 PM Pacific Time.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • System
    System Member ✭✭✭✭
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot view Quotes after installing Ver. R27.24 (build 27.1.27.24) on 6/24/2020..
  • JohnMartiJ
    JohnMartiJ Member ✭✭
    I've not been able to do this for several days.

What is going on?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    There's a long thread on this site about this known issue. See this announcement post
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • I have been going to SPX S&P 500 Index MarketWatch to get the value of Mutual Funds each day and manually inserting them in my portfolio. Awful service and it goes on for the past week.
  • TPBrown144
    TPBrown144 Member
    This is starting to get annoying, The last 3 days there has been a problem with the quote update after the close. All funds are required to post updates by 6pm est.
  • I'm not getting any mutual funds quotes at any time. This seems to be a persistent problem.
  • ceeyloc2
    ceeyloc2 Member
    It's a known issue that's been escalated by Sarah in Quicken support. Here's a link to her announcement - https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20113056/#Comment_20113056
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    As per my posting from above -
    There appears to be a problem with mostly mutual fund closing prices...
    There are several other threads on the topic ...
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20112706#Comment_20112706

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TPBrown144
    TPBrown144 Member
    Its 8/25/20 2333 central and still no updates.
  • Regina@
    [email protected] Member ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    We pay for a service! You could at least status this conversation to let us know that somebody is actually working this. When will this be resolved?
This discussion has been closed.