Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Include Downloaded Payee in report/export

jefferbob
jefferbob Member
edited August 2020 in Reports (Windows)
How do you include the Downloaded Payee field in any report/export? I already have the column visible in the register.
8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The payee field is typically included in reports by default.  If it's not showing up then customize the report and on the first page of the report customization field make sure that column is ticked as a field to include in the report.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited August 2020
    @Tom Young , the OP is asking for the "Downloaded Payee" field ... not the Payee field.
    @jefferbob, this feature (along with including the other "downloaded" fields) has been made several times ... but there's not apparent progress on the request.
    I've converted this discussion into an IDEA so that users can vote upon it.  You can do so via the counter in the left side of the blue footer.
    [EDIT} There's something wrong with the "Ideation" button, so that votes can't currently be recorded.  I've reported this to the Mods [/EDIT]
    [EDIT] I've been informed (and seen, above) that voting now works [/EDIT]
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken does not provide the functionality to include Downloaded fields in any report/export.  To view the Downloaded fields apart from the register, I suggest you examine the OFX Log (select Help > Log files) or the financial institution's QFX file.
  • debotch
    debotch Member
    What I've been able to do is revert the "Payee" to the "Downloaded Payee" and then run a regular report to get this info. You can do this on a single entry or on an entire range of entries. If you really don't want to change the payees, you could always back up your file before you do the change, revert all of the transactions, run your report/export, then restore your backed up file. Kind of a pain, but does the trick if it's important.