Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Where is my Thread on the different Billing Dates (Scheduled vs. One-Step Updates)?

Two or three weeks ago, I posted a Thread of there being a difference of billing Dates coming from the Scheduled One-Step Update (automatically run separately),  and then issuing a "Refresh Biller" option in the (Bills, Income & Transfers) View. later in Quicken itself. I would login from time to time and see that there were quite a few "views" of the Thread.

Now. It is no longer anywhere to be found. What is the reason for it being deleted and not notifying me?
Thank you for any response
Now running the 2019 Windows Subscription Plan
Retired - former Computer System Analyst

Best Answer

Answers

• Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Tyka, let me be the one to decide whether a reply is the Accepted Answer or not!
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @jerry_, I didn't accept @Sherlock's reply ... but it DID completely answer your question.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    NotACPA, yes it did answer my question. But  give me the freedom to choose whether it did answer my question or not. Somebody else initially made that choice for me.

This discussion has been closed.