Help, Paycheck continuing to match to another transaction when accepting

Started few months ago having weird issue related to entering our paychecks. After doing one step download and going to the transaction register to match and accept transaction, one paycheck (usually mine I believe) will randomly "disappear"and seem to be matched to another totally and completely different transaction that was downloaded. And this is even after I match the transaction with the reminder I have in for them. I am attaching a screen shot showing the accepted pay check highlighted and the check that was also downloaded in the register highlighted with it. I haven't even entered the check yet, it still shows as new in the downloaded transactions window. This has been happening for sometime, thought the paycheck was just disappearing so i would add it back but keeps happening. Using windows 10, just updated yesterday to latest whatever that is. Quicken Home, business and rental property 2020 R28.18 Build 27.1.28.18.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @karen m

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review a previous discussion on this topic, here.

Does this match what you are experiencing or does your issue differ slightly?

Also, you mention the transaction being matched to the incorrect transaction, how is this incorrect what is the transaction that it is being matched too?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • karen m
    karen m Member ✭✭
    The thread link doesn't even address the issue of the OP. The answer marked correct seems to answer an entirely different question than what was originally posted which in any case, does not seem to be my issue. My issue is after downloading while accepting transactions, my paycheck will suddenly "change" or disappear and then appears to be matched to another downloaded transaction which is entirely different within that same transaction download window. But that transaction that was downloaded, and the paycheck is now "matched" to, still shows as New and so you end up having two of the same transactions in the register and no paycheck. It's very weird. The screen shot shows the so-called paycheck as matched to a new downloaded transaction that hasn't even been entered as noted in the transaction download window below the register.