Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Finding a way to ask a question is like finding a needle in a haystack

I want to get feedback on problems, but usually give up because I can't find a way to just post a new question. Some help articles reference buttons which don't exist. Found this page after wandering around. If I can find a page where I can just ask for support on a problem, I will do so, but I'm ready to give up.

Best Answers

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    You were able to ask/post this question, why can't you ask a question about an issue you are having with Quicken?
    Make sure that you include info such as OS, release # of Quicken and lots of detail describing the issue.  Please don't make someone play 20 questions with you to get the information needed to help you.
    If you get it in the wrong category, one of the mods will move it to the correct category.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Thanks, that's what I needed. It would be so much easier if you just had a box which says post question on the community homepage.

I did find a way to post a question about my technical issue, but I am a senior citizen and do not use social media, so things which are intuitive to technophiles are a labyrinth to me.

Thanks for your help.
  • olyhome777
    olyhome777 Member
    Hello, I have just joined so I can ask a question on a Quicken issue.... But beyond asking a question in this welcome section, I am not finding a button to ask the community a question.
    What am I missing? Thanks
This discussion has been closed.