Percentage of Total Column for Reports (Q Mac)

Tom Auer
Tom Auer Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Reports (Mac)
This idea came to me while I was doing a customized report of expenses by category for the last twelve full months... why can't I make a pie chart?! On further reflection, I'm thinking that a pie chart would be nice to have, but something that would be about as good, and probably a lot easier in terms of development, would be to have an option that showed all categories and subcategories as a percentage of the total.
Tagged:
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

This idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I think adding "% of Total" as a column which could be added to reports would be useful, and it would be easy for the developers to implement. Especially if you collapse a report down to main categories, seeing those main categories as a percentage of the total income and as a percentage of total expenses is a really useful tool. 

I'd like to see this Idea kept alive. But maybe I and the original poster are the only ones who think its a good idea? No one else has voted for this idea.  :'(
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993