Erroneous Daily Balance in Calendar Q 2013

I tend to use the calendar daily balance to preview impacts of planned spending. Today I noted what seems an error. At a future date balance is shown to be $625.73, the following day there is one debit xaction of $396.02 and the calendar reflects a daily balance of (108.75). Transaction registers don't show future dates so I can't figure out what's going on. Thoughts/suggestions?

Answers

• Fixed it. It was necessary to delete and recreate the the loan account responsible for the debit. Considering the faith I've had in Quicken .. this is scary
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transaction registers don't show future dates so I can't figure out what's going on. Thoughts/suggestions?
    Transaction registers should show future dated register transactions which you have already added to your registers, unless the register is filtered to only show transactions with a Date Range of "Last xx days/months" which exclude future dated transactions.
    Set the Date filter to show "All Dates"
    If supported in your version of Quicken, ensure that the Calendar includes all account registers (Options button / Select accounts).
    Please do a Help / About Quicken and let me know what the exact version and release (patch level) of your Quicken 2013 is. Are you using the US or Canadian version?

• TY.
    US ver. R12 22.1.12.7 Register is set to all dates. When adding the debiting account to the calendar it debits the accounts running bal from the daily, I prefer it just reflect the charged account (checking). In any case it had no impact to what appears in the checking register which lists up to the current date. Deleting the account and recreating it seems to have addressed the issue.