Anyone else having problems with Quicken Bill Manager?

Day three, second scheduled payment, second scheduled payment not executed. September 1 was my mortgage payment to PHH, allegedly not accepted because I did not pay the fee for electronic payment. Never had to pay a fee with Quicken Billpay. Had to send a manual check as Quicken Support could not resolve. Today it was my Citi credit card "processing- delayed". Quicken Support claim was that Citi system was not accepting due to an "outage" and then that their system was incompatible and told me I was to phone Citi to resolve the issue. Which I am not doing. Canceled the Bill Manager and successfully paid on the Citi site. Quicken, why are you putting us through this?

Answers

• JBaksha21
    JBaksha21 Member ✭✭
    I am having many problems. Bills not syncing, unable to use check pay etc.
  • gayblazejr
    gayblazejr Member ✭✭
    Payment to Chase, scheduled for today, is marked as "paid" but has not cleared my bank and payment is not showing in my account on the Chase website.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @gayblazejr

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this trouble, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have taken the liberty of receiving the online biller profile and I see that the Chase payment has successfully been scheduled.

However, the scheduled date is not until 9/25/2020, I would allow for more time for this transaction to process.

If you do encounter any issues or error messages, please let me know so that I can investigate further!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.