Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Why are local bills missing from server resulting in billers being deleted?

Twice today I received messages that local bills are missing from server and have been unlinked (6 the first time and then 4 more the 2nd time). At this point virtually all billers have been removed some of which are Scheduled or Processing. Attempts to add billers back have failed stating that credentials are invalid (but they are correct), can't connect to biller (but yet I can login without problem).

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited September 5
    Hello @Kerry Lawson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would like to investigate this issue further but I need a bit more information to be able to view your online biller profile.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

Please open Quicken and go to the Edit menu > Preferences >Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts option.

Please provide the name of the Dataset listed on this menu.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

[Edited Outdate Steps]

Happy Harvest! Gobble! Gobble!
  • Kerry LawsonKerry Lawson Windows Beta ✭✭
    I’m running R28.24 build 27.1.28.24.

I did not find a preference ‘Cloud Account Options’ only ‘Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts’. Holding down the Shift+CTRL keys made no difference when clicking the ‘Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts’. There was no ‘Edit Account Name’ Option .

Thanks
    Kerry
    Hello @Kerry Lawson

Thank you for the response, although I apologize for the outdated steps.

Instead, please go to the Edit menu > Preferences >Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts option and provide the name of the Dataset.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

• Kerry LawsonKerry Lawson Windows Beta ✭✭
    There is no Dataset listed under the Quicken Profile, only the QuickenID, Email address, and Contact Info. Don't know if this has any bearning or not but I am not currently using Quicken Mobil and Web. I stopped syncing when problems started occurring and too many transactions were showing up in Mobile that were uncategorized.
    Hello @Kerry Lawson

Thank you for the response and for the clarification.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and for a review of the online biller profile.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Please note that support is not available tomorrow (Monday) do to the Holiday.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka