can quicken subscription be used on more than one computer?

can quicken subscription be used on more than one computer?

Answers

• Hello @tmetz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Yes, you can install Quicken's subscription model on multiple computers as there are no limits to how many computers you can install the program on. Please review this support article for more information.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!
    -Quicken Anja
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    While Q_Anja's statement is true, ALL of the installations will have to use the same Quicken Id for registration.
    That means that if you use it and your kids use it and you all want to use the QMobile/Q-Web features, all of your will be able to see each others information in those interfaces.
    With the subscription, you also can use BOTH the Win and Mac versions of Quicken, BUT the data files of the two OS versions are not compatible.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • tmetz
    tmetz Member
    I installed Quicken on a second computer but the data is not current. How can I get all my correct data?
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing that automatically keeps the Quicken data on two in sync, you have to do that yourself.
    Make a QUICKEN Backup on the first computer to a thumbdrive (or anything that can be read by both computers) and do a QUICKEN Restore on the second.
    You will have to do this back and forth as you use the computers if you make changes on both of them.  If you only make changes on one and use the other just to look, then you only need to move the data in one direction.
    Just remember, Quicken CAN'T do the sync for you.
  • Oscar101
    Oscar101 Member ✭✭
    My original subscription is for a Windows computer of the Home, Business, Rental product. Does this right-to-use cover installation on a Mac? Of course, the product matrix differs ...

(Quicken is the only reason I still have a Windows machine <sigh>. I have a project for a new Quicken file and that looks like an opportunity to take Quicken Mac for a test drive ...).
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Oscar101 said:
    My original subscription is for a Windows computer of the Home, Business, Rental product. Does this right-to-use cover installation on a Mac? Of course, the product matrix differs ...

(Quicken is the only reason I still have a Windows machine <sigh>. I have a project for a new Quicken file and that looks like an opportunity to take Quicken Mac for a test drive ...).
    You can install it on as many computers as your want (Win and/or Mac), but there is no H&B version for Mac, so what you are going to get is Premier, it will show H&B on the about screen, it it is only Premier.
    Note, they will all have to use the same Quicken Id/Password for resitration.