Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web

Mutual Fund Quotes Delayed or Fail to Update NOT FIXED ON INVESTING.QUICKEN.COM

@"Quicken Sarah" : the "fix" noted on Sept. 4 does not seem to work on investing.quicken.com. Quotes are still delayed.

Comments

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ! product are you running?  What BUILD of that product?  What is the "Membership valid thru date" of your product?  This info can all be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    What specific funds (what symbols) are you not getting quotes for?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • dlaccountsdlaccounts Member ✭✭
    I do own Quicken for Windows, but the "product" I'm talking about is the online portfolio, found at https://investing.quicken.com. I am NOT talking about downloading quotes or uploading desktop accounts to the website, but rather the quotes that are displayed on the "My Portfolio" page online. Mutual fund quotes are not updated until after midnight? And the problem seems to affect all mutual fund quotes.

Please look at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879628/resolved-9-4-20-mutual-fund-quotes-delayed-or-fail-to-update#latest
    in "Alerts & Known Product Issues."

Although those users were asking about downloading quotes, the same problem related to whatever service Quicken uses to update EOD quotes seems to apply to the online portfolio.
    @Quicken Sarah any ideas?
    @Quicken Sarah I notice that if you look up a single mutual fund, the quote price is updated. But the quote shown in a portfolio or watchlist is still from yesterday (at 6:58 pm eastern time).
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @dlaccounts

Thank you for the response and for the additional details, although I apologize for the delay.

If you haven't already, please go to the Edit menu in Quicken and select Preferences.

In the window that opens, select "investing.quicken.com" from the list on the left and on the right, are the appropriate accounts selected?

Which bubble is selected?  Send my Shares or Send my symbols only?

Please try this step: select "Clear All" select OK and navigate back to this window and select "Select All." 

Once complete, please attempt to update quotes once more and let me know the result.

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
    Thanks for responding, however I'm not trying to update or download quotes. Nor am I trying to upload a Quicken for Windows account to the investing.quicken.com website. The website investing.quicken.com allow users you to create a stand-alone web portfolio and/or watchlist and stores that information solely on Quicken's servers.

I've attached an image of what the website looks like.

So the problem has nothing to do with my software. Quicken Sarah found the same result when researching the related problem, discussed at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879628/resolved-9-4-20-mutual-fund-quotes-delayed-or-fail-to-update#latest
    in "Alerts & Known Product Issues."
    According to Fidelity, the latest NAV for VDADX is $34.74 ... exactly what's shown in your graphic.
    SO, I'm unclear as to what your issue is.

edited September 14
    @NotACPA, if you look at the date on my post with the image showing Friday's EOD quote, you'll see that I posted it on Saturday, during the day. Mutual fund quotes on investing.quicken.com used to update by 6:30 pm eastern time. Now they do not update until midnight? Are you saying I should give up on Quicken and just use Morningstar instead???

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7879628/resolved-9-4-20-mutual-fund-quotes-delayed-or-fail-to-update#latest
    , which exposes the underlying problem...

cc: @Quicken_Tyka
    edited September 14
    Yes, the date of your post is 9/12 ...  but there is NOTHING in the graphic itself to indicate when IT was taken.
    In fact, the "Today's Change" value at the bottom of the graphic could indicate that it was taken on 9/11.
    You haven't proven your point.