What is causing sudden application closure during cloud-sync?

Running into new issue with cloud-sync. While running online update, the application suddenly closes when it hits the cloud sync. Have recently installed latest version R28.28. Thanks for any insights.

Answers

• Hello @jw2020

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is a bit odd. Is it when you hit the cloud sync button or can it also happen when you're doing a one step update? One thing that we can attempt to see is if we're able to reset the cloud to get it to properly sync. 

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Once you do this it should ideally sync within the reset you'll be able to get through it without crashing the program. Once that's done try mobile sync one more time and see if the issue persists.

If you're still seeing the issue afterwards let us know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jw2020
    jw2020 Member
    I was able to re-set the cloud data and then was able to add and delete an account to show in the on-line version. I feel good that the cloud-sync is working, but the application still abruptly closes at the end.... Is there another setting I need to flag to keep the application open? Note the app stays open if is perform one-step update and skip the cloud-sync. Thanks.
  • Hello @jw2020

Thank you for the response and I am glad to hear that you are now able to successfully sync.

It sounds though you may be experiencing crashing after the sync has been completed.

As a test, may I ask that you navigate to the Mobile & Web tab and choose "Sync Now?"

Do you experience this same behavior of Quicken closing when syncing through this method?

Please let us know!
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~