Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

not able to update accounts from bank

When running "One Step Update" it errors saying that the service is not available, try back in 10 min. I have been trying all day. I went to my bank and downloaded the .qfx file and went to import but after I select the file and click open the dialog box goes away and nothing happens.
This all started after the update. This seems to happen frequently. I contact Intuit and they say it's the bank problem, the bank says it's Quicken. then Quicken gets an update and everything works again, until the next update. This is extremely frustrating!

anyone have a solution on how to resolve this so things are more consistent with updating my quicken file to sync with my bank. This happens with three different banks I have accounts with.

Best Answer

Answers

• emilioc
    emilioc Member ✭✭
    Thank you very much! That is all it needed. I wonder why it did not give me an error that it needed this. Oh well I know what to do when it happens again.
  • @emilioc

Awesome to hear that you were able to get it back up and running! If you do run into any other issues please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.