Splits Getting Cleared After Entering

After entering transactions with splits all the splits disappear and I end up with a single category containing the net payment. Ex. Payroll deposit of $1000, split out the payroll deductions indicating which accounts deductions would go to (i.e. 401k, etc) hit enter to save transaction and the splits disappear and nothing shows up in accounts like 401k. Interestingly split transactions on Aug 15th and prior (entered month ago) do show the splits correctly. Tried copying over an Aug 15th transaction with today's date and the splits disappear.

Answers

• Hello @Paul K,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you are currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    Do you have a recent backup file from before this issue started that you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja