Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I have just updated to release 27.1.29.9 and still cannot schedule a Quick Pay for other than today.

Is there something else I need to be doing or is this a glitch which is being worked on? Windows 10 Quicken Premier Edition.

Answers

• Hello @Bobcxtc

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please provide the name of the biller that you are unable to schedule a future payment for?

Is the issue for this one biller or every biller that you have tried to schedule a payment for?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Bobcxtc
    Bobcxtc Windows Beta Beta
    It is not just one biller. It is ALL billers. Every time I go to change the payment date to a future date I receive a message telling me "Biller requires a date of (today's date) or earlier.
  • tombott
    tombott Member
    When I attempt to schedule a payment using Quickpay a messgae in red letters states that Biller requires payment today. Why cant I schedules a payment when I want it paid?
    Also, regarding Bill Reminders, bills scheduled to be entered automatically into register 180 days in advance are not entered at all. This feature used to work but no longer does.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick Pay uses the online biller's online payment service.  

If the online biller 's online payment service supports scheduling a payment, Quick Pay should be able to schedule an online bill payment on the online biller's online payment service.  If the online biller's online payment service does not support scheduling a payment, Quick Pay can not schedule an online bill payment on the online biller's online payment service.

If the auto reminder is due (red), I suggest you exit and reopen Quicken to coerce processing the due reminders.