Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken does not find all of my accounts with Marcus by Goldman Sachs.

I have 4 accounts and Quicken can't find 2 accounts. This issue started about 3 weeks ago. I checked
1. The missing accounts were not hidden. 2. Super validate/repair didn't show any errors. 3. After deactivating and setting up the 2 accounts were not more found. 4. I tried to add the 2 accounts: a. Behind the 2 found accounts: "Ignore" b. Message for the 2 missing accounts: Account xx and xx were not found at Marcus. You should disable this account
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @Hansjuergen39,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I recommend that you create a copy of your data file by following the instructions provided below in an attempt to rebuild all of the internal lists and database tables.
    1. Go to File
    2. File Operations
    3. Copy...
    4. Leave the presets as is and click OK
    5. Wait for the copy procedure to complete
    6. Select New copy and click OK  

Once the newly copied file opens, try again to see if the issue persists or resolves. If it does persist, please, try validating and super validating again.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Hansjuergen39
    Hansjuergen39 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Anja,
    the new copy file showed the same issue.
    Thanks
    Hans

PS: Copying file: at 2/3 message "Quicken not responding". A new file was created
  • Hello @Hansjuergen39

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I had another idea for us to try to see if we're able to get the account in a bit of a different way.  I'd like to see if we're able to import a QFX file from the bank then potentially see if we're able to link it afterwards. 

1. Log in to your financial institution's website.
    2. Navigate to the download page and click the Quicken logo or Download to Quicken. The exact location of the download page is determined by your financial institution. It is frequently in an area of the website identified as the Download or History area.
    3. Your browser will download a Web Connect file that contains your account transactions (you can recognize such a file by the .QFX extension in its file name).
    4. Return to Quicken and choose File menu > File Import > Web Connect File.
    5. Navigate to, and then select the Web Connect file you just downloaded.
    6. Click OK.
    7. Give the account a name. Or, if you already have an account in Quicken for these transactions, choose Link and the account name in the dialog that follows.

Once you're tried that if we're able to successfully import the account we can attempt to connect it again. I'll link an article down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/enabling-account-express-web-connect

You'll want to go down to the existing account section as well.

once you've had a chance to try this could you let us know how it goes! If you're still having an error we'll see what our next best step is.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Unfortunately the financial institution "Marcus by Goldman Sachs" does not have the option Download to Quicken. I contacted customer service and has been told, that Quicken deals with Marcus, but Marcus does not deal Quicken.
  • I have Quicken for Windows: De Luxe R 29.12. The issue is not solved. Who can help me?
  • Thank you so much, Quicken_Tyka. Your idea solved the issue. Best Hans :)
This discussion has been closed.