Import issues

:#
I have some credit cards that I can not do a direct download into my Quicken registers. I go to the website for that credit card company and do a .QFX file export. When I try to import into Quicken, I get an error that reads...
"Quicken is unable to complete your request. OL221-A"
Then a little farther down in the error box there is the code of OL221-B.

This problem just started as in Subscription version of Quicken.

Comments

• Hello @niceguy1517

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issues you're having. If you wouldn't mind could you let us know which Financial institution you're having trouble with. I also have a troubleshooting step down below to try to see if we're maybe able to get it to import.

First thing I'll recommend is to save a backup to revert back to just in case. You can find how to do so down below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

If you wouldn't mind could we try to deactivate and then import the QFX file into the file. The article to deactivate can be found below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once that's done go ahead and try reimporting the file. It will ask you to reconnect it to an account so you'll choose the account you've previously had chosen.

Once you have a chance try it out and let us know how it goes! If it doesn't work we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• ddag
    ddag Member
    I have the same problem and have spent hours trying to get help from both Quicken and Verizon Credit Card customer service.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ddag

Thank you for taking the time to post your issue to the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the steps in the article above do not correct the issue, please contact support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting steps.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~