Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Citibank CC-502 Error

I've been getting the CC-502 error for several days now when trying to download transactions for my Citibank Mastercard account. Anyone have information on how to resolve?

Best Answer

Answers

• mechapm
    mechapm Member ✭✭
    Well, wouldn't you know it, it's working now.

Yes, I had tried not only clicking "Update Now" (and it would immediately complete, saying it was done but not showing an error) and "Reconcile", in which case it would ask me if I would like to download the latest transactions first. I clicked on "download latest transactions" and got the error message again.

Anyway, like I said, that's all in the past, it is now working and I have my new transactions. Not sure what changed/got fixed, but I'm not going to worry about it.

Thanks for the reply!
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @mechapm - I'm glad it's now working for you. 
    Usually, CC-502 error codes simply mean the following:
    They seem to occur most frequently on weekends and holidays which is when financial institutions usually try to schedule their system maintenance, updates and upgrades but they can also occur on other days.  Usually the issue will go away with Update Now or simply trying to run OSU, again, later in the day or the next day.  It's only when CC-502 errors do not go away after a couple of business days that the aggregator's server might be the problem.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R32.12 on Windows 10)
  • JMqHelp
    JMqHelp Member ✭✭
    Oct 05,2020 - receiving CC-502 Errors attempting to download to Quicken from my Credit Union.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited October 2020
    Hello @JMqHelp

Thank you for taking the time to post your issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble. 

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps outlined here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and a review of the log files to determine the cause of the
    error.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~