Manual bills duplicating with OSU

I am running Quicken for Windows....
Does anyone else encounter occasional manual bill reminders duplicates after running one step update? Is there a setup issue I have that causes this? Seems to be random and not always impacting the same bills....ope to any input.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello @rm1270

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd since the osu and the manual bill reminders should be separate for the most part. Is this a consistent issue or is it more randomized? I wonder if a copy and validate might help us find something that's going on. I'll link the article down below explaining the stepson how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

The steps we'll be wanting to take will be the fourth ones. Once that's done it might take a bit to see if it still duplicates from the sound of it.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• rm1270
    rm1270 Member ✭✭
    This is a random issue. I had run the validate and repair before and nothing had changed. I ran it again today. The duplicates appear in the calendar. I will see if this occurs again over the next few days. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.