Would anyone benefit, as I would, in being able to turn on invoice payment received upon entry ?

We receive payment when the service is delivered. The program is a two step operation in order to credit the customer for payment. On top of this there is not a feature in the payment section that takes you back to a new invoice. Prefer to credit customer with payment while entering invoice without going to a new screen. This would save a lot of time.
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello @kevinarant,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your request.

Being that this is not currently an existing feature, I went ahead and changed your post to an idea post. Our development team frequently uses our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Be sure to add your own vote as well.
    -Quicken Anja
  • kevinarant
    kevinarant Member ✭✭
    I run a payment received at time of sale business. I therefore do not send out statements. But I do enter invoices in order to track sales and having the ability to not have to take an extra step to credit payment would save me a lot of time.
  • kevinarant
    kevinarant Member ✭✭
    To have a box on the the same page we enter invoices, to check as paid would be great.