Cloud Sync Errors

I was getting two illegal transaction errors which prevented me from syncing. I did the mobile reset operation. I'm not getting those errors anymore - instead I'm getting a message stating there are somewhere around 100 cloud sync errors. Clicking the Update button doesn't fix anything.

Answers

• Hello @cortrising

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. One thing that we can attempt here is to reset the cloud to see if we're able to clear up some of those errors. That should help us with cleaning up some of these errors.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

As a side note I've removed your email off of your username. If you would like a different username please let me know and I'll change it accordingly.

Once you get a chance let us know if we were able to clean up those errors. If not we'll see what we can attempt next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• cort
    cort Member
    Thanks for the quick reply. Please have my user name be Cort

I actually had reset my cloud data - after that I had many more sync errors. I just tried that again and the errors remained.
  • @cort

I've gone ahead and changed your username to the requested one. That is odd that you're getting more and more errors. If you wouldn't mind could you take a screenshot on the error log and upload it so we're able to see. Another thing are all of the errors coming from one account or is it spread from different accounts? I think they may be from one account but we'll need to see first. 

Once you get a chance let us know some more details and see if you're able to get a screenshot of the error screen. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco