On the Online Payees Page, the "New" tab is greyed out. I can't enter a new payee.

On the Online Payees Page, the "New" tab is greyed out. I can't enter a new payee.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    This means that the financial institution in the top menu on that page is not set up for online bill paying. Change it to your payment-enabled FI and it should enable the New button.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • cbgbz
    cbgbz Member
    Interesting. There's a drop down window that was showing "Show all online payees". When I pulled it down, my bank was the option.

Now that my bank is showing, the new tab is available.

In 20+ years of using Quicken, this has never happened before.

Thanks and say hi to Bullwinkle. When does the worm drive start?

C.
  • scottdoyle
    scottdoyle Member ✭✭
    Tools > Online Payee List > then select the financial institution > the "PAY" button is now greyed out. Am using R29.12 and the issue just started when Quicken updated the other day. Any fix?
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be seeing what @scottdoyle is seeing.
    My OPL opens with my bill-pay bank as the default in the menu, and the Pay button is enabled.
    If I change the FI in the menu (the only other choice is Show All Online Payees), the Pay button becomes disabled.
    When I change the FI back to my normal bank, the Pay button remains disabled. In the past, it would become enabled if the bill-pay bank was chosen in the FI list. This appears to be a new bug.
    Closing and re-opening the OPL works for me to re-enable the Pay button.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
This discussion has been closed.