Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Repeating a bank download:

How can I download bank transactions over again (for the month, for example)
So that I can test my Remaining rule. Is it resetting a download date somewhere?
Otherwise the system only posts from the last download date forward

Best Answers

• pqsimo
    pqsimo Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks "NotACPA" for your quick and helpful response. It surely appears that it will work. Now I have to work on a safe plan to execute it. I have to go away now, but if I'm successful and can find my way back here (I'm new) I'll certainly let you know. Thanks again, pqsimo
  • pqsimo
    pqsimo Member
    Accepted Answer
    Test went OK, NotACPA. You were sharp to pick up on my question that bank transaction testing against Q is a "one shot deal". But, if you save the right backup (s) as you say, you can do the desired test. Thanks again. pqsimo

Answers

• pqsimo
    pqsimo Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks "NotACPA" for your quick and helpful response. It surely appears that it will work. Now I have to work on a safe plan to execute it. I have to go away now, but if I'm successful and can find my way back here (I'm new) I'll certainly let you know. Thanks again, pqsimo
  • pqsimo
    pqsimo Member
    Accepted Answer
    Test went OK, NotACPA. You were sharp to pick up on my question that bank transaction testing against Q is a "one shot deal". But, if you save the right backup (s) as you say, you can do the desired test. Thanks again. pqsimo
This discussion has been closed.