Transaction Categories not Syncing to Mobile App

I consistently see multiple transactions show up in the mobile app as uncategorized. This is surprising since, I always categorize my transactions whether I enter them via the mobile app or the desktop. Any idea why this would happen?

Answers

• Quicken Julio
    Quicken Julio Moderator, Employee mod
    Hi @back2jack,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

Have you tried Deleting your current Cloud profile?

If not, please follow the steps provided in the link. Once you have accomplished this, try performing a One Step Update to ensure that all of your current information in Quicken is being sent to the Cloud so that it can be seen on the Mobile app.

Responding with the outcome will give us better insight with the issue and the next steps to take. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Best,
    JV
  • Thank you for your response. I reset my cloud data. I still see uncategorized transactions (although different ones) on the web that are categorized on my desktop. Seems a bit inconsistent. Not that big of a deal, since I don't see many, but would be nice to get resolved.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @back2jack

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

I have a few questions to help me isolate the cause of the issue further.

First, is this issue occurring in once account or several accounts? If one account, what type of account is this? 

Next, do these transactions have a different currency by chance?

Please let us know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~