Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I get my Verizon Visa account with Synchrony bank to update and download my transactions?

It keeps default linking to synchrony.com when my actual link should be verizonvisacard.syf.com

Best Answer

Answers

• Jln57
    Jln57 Member ✭✭
    Thank you, it worked perfectly!
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Jln57

The Add Account wizard has very recently been updated and enhanced.

When you are adding an account, you could also try searching for the URL of the Financial Institutions' website where you log in to see your account information.

(Previously, you had to search by name - "Verizon Visa Card" in order to add the account with the correct website. Now you can search by the website URL to get the correct name of the institution.)

There are rather quite a few Store Branded accounts that are actually managed by a Financial Institution on the back-end. In your case, the store brand is Verizon, the FI on the back-end is Synchrony, and the credit card services are provided by Visa.

When adding an account, start searching under the Store Branded name, or the URL where you log in to see the store branded account transactions/bill.

A search for "topcu.org" = the correct name of the Financial Institution, Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union in this example.

This discussion has been closed.