Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I change my user name?

I see that a moderator will eventually spot this question. I would like my user name to be LenB

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Only a Moderator can change your username.  They need to know what you want it changed to, and they need to verify that your desired new name isn't already in use.
    I'm glad to see that @Quicken Francisco was able to meet your request so quickly.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • QTELKSTER
    QTELKSTER Member ✭✭
    How do I change user name on Quicken Community? It's grayed out and looks like you need an administrator to make change? @NotACPA and @Quicken Francisco can you help. Right now my username is my email address. Would like to change it to QTELKSTER. Appreciate the help!
  • QTELKSTER
    QTELKSTER Member ✭✭
    This issue has been addressed by @Quicken Anja. Thank you.
  • @QTELKSTER

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I've gone ahead and changed your username to the requested name. If you do have any other questions feel free to make a new post regarding that topic.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• QTELKSTER
    QTELKSTER Member ✭✭
    Thanks @Quicken Francisco!
This discussion has been closed.