Home Alerts & Known Product Issues
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

ONGOING: 11/16/20: USAA Biller

nicoledorrnicoledorr Member
Hello. USAA Bill Pay/Add Biller Not Working

Every time I try to add USAA as a Biller for Bill Pay my system hangs (need for auto loan, USAA Visa, USAA Amex). Quicken Support simply says its not their fault call USAA. USAA knows nothing about it. Super frustrated! It accepts my user name and password>sends code>put code in>hang.

I am downloading/syncing up bank accounts perfectly.

Answers

• jrich75jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    There are other posts regarding problems with USAA online bills.  You should be able to search the community for them.  I had it set up about 4 months ago and made one payment with QuickPay and the next month the bill went into Needs Attention status which I was never able to resolve. I finally deleted it as an online biller. I believe it is still a known problem with no ETA for solution.  I also find that the bill retrieval services for my banks do not work with USAA.  
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
  • Eagle22Eagle22 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I have the same issue. I just tried to set it up today as I was still able to use my bank bill pay until last update. When I go the eBills I click on the attention needed and I see the message below.

Has anybody got this to work?
  • Eagle22Eagle22 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I got this working. I took off CyberCodes from my USSA account. This is done by Logging on to your account, go to profiles and security, then edit security info and change to computer security.. Once connected with quicken I changed back to CyberCodes.
  • I tried that. Not sure if I did it correctly. I am still hanging and getting requested a phone number and getting texted a passcode. My problem happens once I put the passcode and I hang at getting email provider login information screen.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @nicoledorr

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have been unable to connect to USAA.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online bill profile and the massage states that the biller is pending along with the message:

"We're working on linking USAA. We'll let you know if we need anything else."

I have reported this biller but have no ETA on when this will be resolved.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • bmc5311bmc5311 Member
    Has there been any progress towards fixing this?
    Thanks,
    - B
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @bmc5311

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have been still been unable to connect to USAA.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online bill profile and the massage still states that the biller is pending along with the message:

"We're working on linking USAA. We'll let you know if we need anything else."

I apologize for not having better news!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • msmith99usamsmith99usa Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    [Removed-Duplicate]
  • shredder110shredder110 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    [Removed-Rant/Disruptive]
    Shredder