Why do reminders auto-enter after I enter?

:s
When I Cloud Sync today, three items that I already entered from my Reminders calendar, transactions that also are cleared with my bank, auto-entered a second time. Thus I had two payments for three items, all double entries, all mistaken.
This has been happening for the last few days.
And I just Cloud Synced, and one of those three entries re-entered (but not the others). (So I've been deleting the reminder, which I do NOT like to do.
I'm in R29.12, Windows.

Best Answer

Answers

• I'm having the same issue.
  • Aholiab
    Aholiab Member ✭✭
    This is looking very good. I followed your directions for the desktop and mobile apps, and it appears to be working. I'll try again tomorrow morning; I'm hopefully this is exactly the cure.
  • Aholiab
    Aholiab Member ✭✭
    I followed all the recommended steps above, and when I updated Quicken today, three items reposted in my checking account.

Not sure what to think.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Aholiab

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although. I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response. 

If you have not done so already, please try installing the newest patch available at the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Do you still see this issue after syncing once this patch has been installed? 

Please let us know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.