Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

macy's credit card won't connect and update bill

i have added "macy's credit card" as an online biller repeatedly over the last few weeks, but it won't connect with the biller and update the bill in my quicken!

Best Answer

Answers

• RCH
    RCH Member ✭✭
    thank you! i've been having a similar problem with "Hayward, CA Utilities"....
  • I just check the status of that one as well and it shows the following error message-- "There are no accounts linked to these user credentials".

If you don't mind, could you try removing the biller and readding it, please? Once that is done, let me know if you experience the same issue. I will then check the internal status again to see if we get the same or a different result and go from there.
    -Quicken Anja
  • RCH
    RCH Member ✭✭
    well i've deleted it and re-added several times recently, and i always experiecne the same issue. i had just re-added it earlier today.
  • Okay, thank you for the additional information.

I went ahead and reported this biller for escalation as well. Please, wait at least 48 hours for both billers and try again. 

If the issue still continues to persist, then I recommend you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as this may require Tier 2 assistance at that time.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just tried to add Macy's American Express card to online billers(AGAIN) and received the message "the biller's web site is not accessible".
    I also "reported a problem".
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for checking back in on this.

I just tried to check the status of your Macy's bill again and unfortunately, don't show it in your list of billers. Could you try removing and readding it once more (even if you still receive the error again) so I can see if it will show up in our servers, please?
    -Quicken Anja
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    Done. Same error...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you.

Unfortunately, I'm still not seeing it come through on our server.

From here, I recommend you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as it looks like you will likely require Tier 2 assistance at this time. I also recommend waiting until Monday so you can call. However, you're welcome to try chat support during this weekend as well if you prefer not to wait.

I apologize that my efforts from the Community were unable to resolve this for you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • RCH
    RCH Member ✭✭
    why did i waste my time here, if i have to call anyway??
This discussion has been closed.