Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Xfinity Online Bills Refresh

I was able to pay xfinity a few times with quickpay but now my bills wont refresh. I cannot even do a manual quickpay. Anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @John Wendt,

Thank you for reporting this error here in the Community.  

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider and Xfinity to have this resolved as soon as possible. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭
    Thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome! :)
    -Quicken Anja
  • jxc
    jxc Member ✭✭
    Hi Mods - is there any updated on this. I also have this problem and have called support multiple times but have not heard there is a resolution yet. just like the original poster, i was able to refresh and pay my bill a few times but can no longer. I'm not using MFA on my account.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @jxc,

Thanks for reaching out to check the status of this issue.

Unfortunately, no resolution is available yet and the issue remains ongoing. I went ahead and updated the Alert on this as well.

I do apologize for any frustration this may be causing!
    -Quicken Anja
  • jxc
    jxc Member ✭✭
    Hi Quicken Mod -

Any updates on this frustrating situation?
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    With all due respect, Xfinity is not some obscure biller so this should be given some fairly high priority. Perhaps something a little more definitive than "This issue is still ongoing." is more appropriate. Likewise, our frustration on this issue is still ongoing. Is Quicken working with Xfinity? Is this expected to be resolved soon? Is there something we can do? Would appreciate a little more information to ease the "ongoing" concern here.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Corrected in original comment.
This discussion has been closed.