Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Bills & Income still can't see my reminders

I have a reminder set but when I go to try to link the bill it says there are no reminders.

Thanks.

Quicken Premier 2020 R29.12 Build 27.1.29.12
Windows 10 Home v1909 Build 18363.1082

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Michael Rosen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, could you try signing in to the biller by going through the Link it to biller option from the existing reminder's dropdown list, please?

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Michael RosenMichael Rosen Member ✭✭✭
    Where is that dropdown? My screen doesn't look anything like that.
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    You can't link a loan payment reminder to an online bill.

Edit:
    I would think the reason for this is because linking an online bill to to reminder lets the online bill control the amount and transaction date.  Neither of would be desirable for a loan that is determined by the loan schedule.
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    P.S.  To see bills/reminders that aren't connected to online bills select either Manual bills or All bills from the second pull down menu on the Bills & Income tab.
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
    Ok, that's fine. But that doesn't explain why non-loan bills don't work. I'll try looking at one of those and get back to you.

Thanks.
    > @Chris_QPW said:
    > You can't link a loan payment reminder to an online bill.
    >
    > Edit:
    > I would think the reason for this is because linking an online bill to to reminder lets the online bill control the amount and transaction date.  Neither of would be desirable for a loan that is determined by the loan schedule.

BTW, this was never a problem before. The principal and interest amounts were recorded from the loan amortization in Quicken. The difference here is I didn't use an online bill, I used online bill payment.