Cannot establish Mr Cooper as an online biller

Mr Cooper was working but now fails the Validate Online billers check.
Quicken Premier R33.24
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
USA

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @virbert

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include any error messages you have received as well.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • virbert
    virbert Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Hi @Quicken_Tyka,

The information which you requested is in the signature field. I have not received an error message. The error is the failure of the Validate Online billers check.
    Quicken Premier R33.24
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    USA
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @virbert,
    Sorry to hear that you are having some difficulty with Mr. Cooper (www.MrCooper.com - this is the correct Online Billers' website, yes?) as an Online Biller. From what you have written, I can't yet determine the exact root cause of the difficulty. Please contact support directly; the support folks may well ask to view your screen, and they also has internal tools to check your data file, which should help focus on the root cause to help you get to a resolution. 
    If you will please, also log into your account at www.MrCooper.com  - is there any security or message section where you could toggle a switch to allow a 3rd party (like Quicken) to receive information from their systems? Have they changed their website recently? On their website, is there anything to check, or toggle, to validate your login information? There may, or may not be, some such 'extra step' on their side of the equation.