bills double entered in calendar

been using quicken for a decade. after recent update I noticed that a utility bill was showing up in the calendar twice. in other words in the calendar my insurance bill for $350 due on Oct 24th was showing up twice making my projected account balance off by $350. The double entry is showing up every month. If I edit within calander and delete the entry, both of them are deleted. I decided to just delete the bill and re-enter it. it appeared fine, but now I notice that a utility bill for $179 is appearing twice. I deleted it and reentered it and again it appeared fine, but now another bill is showing up twice. no matter what I do at least one bill shows up with a double entry.
Tagged:

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• dave hulett
    dave hulett Member ✭✭
    Thank you! I had already done the validate and repair but head never heard of "super" validate. That fixed the problem... Thanks again.