Future Bills are frequently missing from my calendar

For some reason, this year, future bills go missing from my calendar. I have to go to a future month, and backdate the bill so that it finally shows in the current calendar. But even when I do that, it doesn't save. I will close out of Quicken, and go back in, and its gone. I use my calendar to view my bank account balance! If there are transactions missing, it will obviously give me the wrong balance. Does anyone know what is causing this to happen??

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Craig Libman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

First, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and provide the release that you running.

I would next recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~