Home Welcome to the Community! Questions about using the Community?

Bookmarks not showing

I have 3 bookmarks however when I click on the bookmark tab it only shows the most recent one? If I remember what the bookmarked topic is and find it, it still shows that it is bookmarked but for some reason the old ones are not longer showing?

Answers

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

Do you have a link to one of these by chance so that I may investigate this further?

If you are unable to locate the conversation at all, he bookmarked discussions may have been archived. A conversation is typically archived due to age/resolution.

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • John WendtJohn Wendt Member ✭✭
    Here is one that I have bookmarked but does not show in my list. I can't find the other one now.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7858785/state-farm-insurance-cant-get-bill-info#latest
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for getting back to me with the example. This post is from a user that has been removed so the post is unavailable. 

In this case, what you are seeing is by design.

If you do come across another post please provide it here and I can look into why you are unable to see it.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for getting back to me with the example. This post is from a user that has been removed so the post is unavailable. 

If you do come across another post please provide it here and I can look into why you are unable to see it.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

HUH???  The OP in the linked post is still listed by name.  So I don't understand the "removed" comment.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • John WendtJohn Wendt Member ✭✭
    Sarah said to bookmark that post for the latest updates on state farm. Is there another post to bookmark related to state farm updates?
    Hello @John Wendt

This is still ongoing and I am unable to provide an ETA. You may follow the alert I have created at the link below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7882045/known-issue-state-farm-insurance-biller/p1?new=1

This link will be updated when more information becomes available. 

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • thecreatorthecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    NotACPA said:
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

HUH???  The OP in the linked post is still listed by name.  So I don't understand the "removed" comment.

Hi @NotACPA ,

Example  Using your Browser, you bookmark numerous places, The Bookmarks are not removed, But some sites that you want to go back to, you can't no longer be loaded, because that page can't be found,

Also some comments can't be found, because lots of threads are archived.

Only the original Author has access to their posts, that have been archived.

This is an Archive post: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7839798/installing-reinstalling-quicken-2016-editions

Can you view it?
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R29.22 USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.5 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 20236.1005
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19041.572

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I can view it.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP