Editing a monthly bill reminder ?

Recently when using "edit this instance" , the change will revert to the old value after a one step update. These reminders are not linked to an e-bill. I prefer to keep them separate and edit the reminder when the current bill becomes available. Any ideas ? Thanks

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    How about simply allowing that bill to be posted to your account ... and then edit the instance in the account when the actual bill is received?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    Sure but I'm just wondering why this function is broken and if it's broken for all users
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @sailerph2,

I assume you are selecting "edit this instance and all future instances" when you make the change to the value.  When I do, the future instances change and stay changed after multiple OSU's so there could be an issue with your data file.  I would suggest that you do some troubleshooting - see this LINK.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
This discussion has been closed.