Why have a large number of my reminders for next month (Nov) have status of skipped?

Probably half of my monthly income/bill reminders have a status of skipped. I did not skip any of these reminders. How do I get the status back to auto for the coming month. December looks OK at this point.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the value of [xx] in "Auto enter [xx] days in advance" for these reminders?
    What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using?   US or Canadian version?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

• Pat6
    Pat6 Member ✭✭
    I am running Windows 10 Pro. Quicken is 2020 R29.16 Build 27.1.29.16. All the reminders have either 31 days or 45 days auto enter. None of the reminders are new. They have been working fine for months until this happened for Nov.
    Thank you for your response.
  • 2nd time auto-payments to update the register are being skipped - this time three for the months on November 19 and December 5. What good is the product if functioning auto-payments are being suddenly skipped and the account register not updated?

Have been using Quicken for 15+ years .... only recently has this SKIPPED status started showing up.
This discussion has been closed.