Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I updated Quicken and now none of my accounts will download

I recently updated quicken and now none of my accounts will download. They all have little keys next to them saying my credentials are no longer required. I read about the Express Web Connect and that apparently I've been switched over. Fine whatever but nothing is downloading so it isn't working.

What do I need to do?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Mom23es
    Mom23es Member
    Accepted Answer
    Contacted chat support. I had to deactivate all accounts that switched over to Express Web connect and then reactivate them. Seems to be fixed.

Answers

• Mom23es
    Mom23es Member
    I take that back. Fidelity and American Express seem to still be working but they do NOT have the little keys next to them.
  • Mom23es
    Mom23es Member
    I have tried resetting the accounts and that has not worked. It seems that all of my accounts accept two got changed over to Express Web connect. I can't seem to change them back to direct connect and nothing that was switched is working. When I try to update I get the regular One Step Update Summary box but it is empty.
  • Mom23es
    Mom23es Member
    Accepted Answer
    Contacted chat support. I had to deactivate all accounts that switched over to Express Web connect and then reactivate them. Seems to be fixed.