Transaction Date

razzzy`
razzzy` Member ✭✭
Can you make the register date to default to the current date? Sometimes I put in a bill payment later on in the month and it always saves the last date.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the way it has always worked in the Windows version, too.  I find that helpful in some situations, but once in a while make the mistake of using that future date when I really wanted to use "today's" date.  I've learned to catch those sort of errors pretty reliably. 
    You can make this request an idea that, perhaps, will be acted on by Quicken:https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @razzzy`,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

Unfortunately, there is not currently an available setting for this. Therefore, I have changed and moved your post to an Idea thread for your feature request. 

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what features people would like to have available in the future. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja