Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Red Flag with no Transactions

For the past several weeks, everytime I do an update, a red flag is returned for several accounts. When these are opened, there are no transactions present. All the affected accounts have a zero balance. The red flag is correctly shown on accounts that have had transactions downloaded. I'm using Quicken Premier 2020 Version 29.20. This problem has occurred in earlier versions.
Tagged:

Answers

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have the exact similar issue with only one of my accounts which is Express Web Connect (EWC).  My preferences is setup to automatically add to register.
    Details: Of the two accounts with Ally bank (Checking & Savings) only after the first OSU of the day, it shows the red flag by the Savings account only, and the OSU Summary windows says 3 new transactions, but there are none (nor am I expecting any).  And my register and balances are correct.  In other words, there are no missing or downloaded transactions and everything is correct as is.  It is a false flag!  I am just living with this false flag indicator for the time being.  Mine started about a week ago, happens with only the first OSU and doing an Update Now clears the flag.  As if the Quicken server thinks I have 3 new transactions every night and updates me as such the next day but doesn't update itself.  Other EWC & DC accounts work as expected.  I have read other reported issues with Ally recently and wonder what happens when I do have a real transaction.
    - Q Win Deluxe user since 2010, US Subs R32.12
    - I don't use Sync, Cloud, Mobile, Web, Bill Pay/Mgr, Tax
    - Techie, Win10 Pro x64 20H2
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Thank you @miklk , Perhaps those steps will help the OP.
    I had already tried them and other changes and it comes back the next day.  It started when my connection was switched to the new method since the October change announcement.  It will probably resolve itself over time as I have learned to be patient.
    - Q Win Deluxe user since 2010, US Subs R32.12
    - I don't use Sync, Cloud, Mobile, Web, Bill Pay/Mgr, Tax
    - Techie, Win10 Pro x64 20H2
  • Leslie Lewis
    Leslie Lewis Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I followed the procedure outlined and it worked perfectly. :)